Her are some pictures from our trip to my parents house and to the beach.
We took a short break to stop and look at the ocean from Hwy. 46 near my parents house.
The small rock to the left center is Morro rock at Morro Bay. It was a beautiful day for Jan.
There were allot more than this but WOW! That's allot of blubber.
We went to Cambria and stopped at a park to use the restroom and take a few Pics.
I snapped this shot just as the waves were crashing. Cool!
The kids wanted to climb in the trees so I got them to pose for these shots.



2 comments:
The boys loved seeing the pictures, especially Cookie and the seals. That was a lot of them!
Wow! Great to see what you guys have been up to. It's been forever since I have seen your family! Alyssa looks just like you Alice! I thought she was you in a few pics. I love your hair color and you look wonderful and happy! So does your family. I can't believe the kids are so grown up!!
Love you guys- Ang
Post a Comment