Biggest Loser Game

OK, So I watched the Biggest Loser on T.V. for the first time the other day.
After the show I got really motivated to lose some unwanted weight.
I know what you were thinking when you saw me on the back of that Billy Goat.
Scroll down If you haven't seen
Anyways, I want to feel healthier and have more energy.
Who wouldn't?
The next day I came up with this Biggest Loser Game and asked around work if anybody wanted to play.
I got 18 people to sign up and play.
The Rules are simple and I am now more motivated than ever.
I made up this flyer and posted it on the board at work.

Here are the Official Rules I created for this game.

I weighed in at 227.4 on Wed. Feb. 4th
I have cut out all junk food and soda and Dairy.
I stopped eating more than I should and Started exercising.

Today is Fri. Feb. 7th only two days later and I weigh 222.4
I lost 5 lbs. That's 2.20% less!
I have more energy too!
I have a little over 7 weeks left to go.
I need to start planning on what to do with my winnings!
I'll keep you all updated on my progress.

Oh, There is a Formula on the rules page to calculate your percentage loss if anyone is interested.




2 comments:

Merrimom said...

Cool! I'm excited to hear about it when you do win!

Howard and Ang said...

Very Impressive Eddie!! Keep up the good work!